Nathan's Baptism 6/04/06!
He was 8 weeks old when we had him baptized! Nathan was excellent all day! It was an absolutely beautiful day! The temperature was wonderful too which was excellent because our house would have never fit 50 people! Although Uncle Sonny let us borrow some great tents were lucky we had a beautiful day! This was the first big party we have had and I didn't realize how hard it would be, but I made it through with a lot of help with family helping by making food and family and friends just lending a helping hand! I think it went very well! We had fun!


Gram Pat, Papa Ray, and Nathan!
Uncle Keith, Auntie Mary, Kyle, Amanda, and Nathan! Mary always has her eyes closed in pictures so I didn't have one where her eyes were open!
Grampie, Grandma Stout, Gramie, and Nathan! Nathan has a total of 4 Great Grandparents and here are 3 of them! The fourth is my Dads Dad! Isn't that awesome!
Nathan and our friends Melissa, Tim, and Elizabeth! Their new little guy is off to the side sleeping! His name is Lucas and he was born 1 month before Nathan! It was a lot of fun being pregnant with such a great friend! We felt pretty much the same at the same times and since this was her second she had forewarned me of things! Which was excellent!







No comments:
Post a Comment