Nathan 29 weeks old, 10/26/06!
He weighs 17lbs and is 27 inches long! He eats 4 9ounce bottles and thru out the day he eats rice with fruits in it and 2nd Gerber foods! He likes evrything pretty much and he gets hungry at different times of the day everyday! He takes 2 to 4 naps a day depending on where we are at! He falls asleep at night between 8pm and 10pm and wakes up every morning between 9am and 10am like clockwork! It is great! I get most every thing done at night time so I can spend as much time as possible playing with him during the day! He loves when Daddy gets home from work! His face lights up and he gives Daddy the biggest smile! I feel bad for Dave sometimes because I know if I had to work everyday it would kill me not seeing Nathan! I do understand "you gotta do what you gotta do" though. He is not quite crawling yet, but getting close! He does sit up on his own now! Nathan is such a great baby it makes me want a lot more kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment