Saturday, May 19, 2007

After Nathan's hair cut we hung out at Papa & Gram Stout's house with Daddy, Gram, Papa, Grandma, Auntie Kimmy, Kristin, & Megan and played for hours! We had a lot of fun!
Look at that face!

Megan being all silly!

Nathan really likes to push the wagon around! He was pushing Megan when she was in the wagon! What a big boy! I couldn't believe it! I wish I would of gotten a picture of that! It was pretty cute!


Papa pulling Nate on the wagon!


Megan & Nathan sitting on the wagon! I pulled them around for so long I felt like my muscles were going to pop out of my legs! We all had fun though!


Nathan sitting on Papa's tractor! I bet he is thinking "when can I drive this thing"!


Nathan playing with rocks!



Nathan by Papa & Gram's big tree that got struck by lighting a few years ago!




No comments: