Halloween 2007!
Nathan was Batman this year and had so much fun trick-or-treating!
Early afternoon we went by Gram Pat & Grandpa Ray's house to see them & later we went by Auntie Kimmy's & Uncle Ron's house to see Kristin, Megan, Aiden, Gram Janet, Papa Rick, & Great Grandma! Heather & Freddy were there with Makayla too! Nathan loved going up to each door and getting candy in his pumpkin! We did not trick-ortreat a whole lot because Nathan was getting over a temp and cold! He was worn out by the end of the night, but he sure did have a blast!

Gram Pat took Nathan trick-or-treating around her neighborhood for a little bit while I passed out candy to her trick-or-treaters! Considering this was Nathan's 1st year he could walk and hold his own pumpkin he did really great and he caught on really fast and got all excited!
I got candy!
Gram Pat, Nathan, & Grandpa Ray (in his LIONS vest and shirt getting ready to go to his Halloween LIONS get together for the kids)!
I think the sugar is starting to set in!









No comments:
Post a Comment