Monday, March 24, 2008

Matthew 7 weeks old, 3/24/08!
This last week was a very busy week! I had my 6 week check up with the obgyn since we had Matthew and everything looks great! I was at the oral surgeon almost everyday this last week because of the pain from the dry socket from my wisdom teeth being pulled. I had to have it packed 5 times so far and hopefully that is it. The Grandma's & Papa Rick helped out quite a bit! Then we ended up switching formula again and so far so good! Matthew is eatting 6 ounces to 9 ounces every 3 to 7 hours! He is eatting, burping and pooing much better! You really have to appreciate and love this young age because before you know it, it is gone! Matthew is so smiley and I love talking and singing to him because he smiles at me! He loves watching Nathan too!






No comments: