Nathan 1 week old, 4/13/06!
Wow what a crazy, busy, life changing week! Dave did well, but it was a very rough week for me. Emotionally was tough and physically hurt. I worried about everything and was depressed. My Mom was over almost every day for 2 weeks which was wonderful and I sure needed it and appreciate it! She made us dinner a lot! I didn't realize how much I missed her cooking! Daves parents came over and brought dinner and spent time with us too! Daves mom is really great cook too! We got help that was much needed especially that first week which was very hard! I didn't realize how hard it is to have a baby. Baby life is completely unexpected! Parenthood is something you have to be willing to work at and ready to do! It is biggest reward in life we have the chance to experience! We love him so much words can't even explain! Now we know how much our parents love us and appreciate them much much more for their love for us and for everything they did for us! we will do the best we can do at being parents as we know are parents did the best they could for us! We love being Mommy and Daddy! Its a blessing! Nathan is so darn cute and happy!

Nathan giving a smile!

Nathans 1st sponge bath given by Gram Pat! He didn't like it to much.





No comments:
Post a Comment