Saturday, April 07, 2007

April 6, 2007

Nathan's 1st Birthday!
Wow we can't believe a year has gone by already! Watching Nathan grow and all the memories and first smiles, laughs, sitting up, crawling, walking, etc..... have been absolutely amazing! Hearing his little feet on the floor pitter patter just melts our hearts! Nathan is fun, loving, and very active! He never stops walking around! He is pretty good at listening too! When we say "no" he listens most of the time! I keep all my picture frames, candles, and other decorations on my tables and he does not touch them! It took about 2 weeks of saying "no" for him to completely stop touching them! This way when we go to other peoples houses he understands! He still only has 2 teeth so I have to be careful what I feed him because otherwise he lets the chunks sit in his mouth and he chokes. So he eats our food all mashed up, he loves soup, Gerber foods, and vitamin D milk and cereal in the morning and sometimes at night! I'm having a problem with giving him his milk in a sippy cup so he gets a bottle every morning! He eats about 3 to 4 times a day now! He snacks on cereal, Gerber snacks, Cheerios and loves juice in his sippy cup! He falls asleep about 8pm-9pm and wakes up about 9am-10am! Sometimes I have to wake him to leave when we have somewhere to be! Nathan is such a blessing and we love him so much!
On Nathan's birthday I wanted to do something special with him! Gram Pat, Auntie Mary, Cousin Kyle, Cousin Amanda, Nathan, & I went to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago! Unfortunately Dave was not able to go.We did have a great time though and Nathan fell asleep twice while we were there!






























No comments: