Monday, April 02, 2007

Nathan's 1st Birthday Party!

We had Nathan's 1st birthday party at the Roselle Park District Saturday, 3/31/07! There was about 60 people between family and friends! Nathan had a great time and was great little boy!
Nathan's great tasting birthday cake!

An old Polish tradition!

Will he pick the rosary, money, or shot glass?

Uh Oh the rosary and shot glass!


Were in trouble, he picked the shot glass!


Singing Happy Birthday to Nathan made me cry and I really was trying to hold it back!

I hid it well! I'm very emotional and I think back to a year ago the day he was born and it brings tears of joy in my eyes! What a beautiful year it has been!


Look at this cheescake face!


Cousin Alex looks like he wants some cake!
Yummy!

Thats why they call it a smash cake!
I think he is waiting for cousin Jackie or cousin Katie to pick the cake up!
Boys sure do love to throw everything on the floor!

Auntie Mary saved the day and picked my cake up!

Uh Oh I think I'm getting full!

Would you like some cake?!

I need a bath!

This is one of our bestfriend's Dan!
He saved the day and taped Nathan's 1st Birthday Party!

No comments: